ET#12 - Andalucía Open
Andalucía Open, Spain
Tour Championship rules and qualification criteria
1. 7 best result from 12 events (inc. European Open) count towards points standings prior to Tour Championship in Open Divisions.
2. 3 best result from 5 events count towards points standings prior to Tour Championship in Masters Divisions.
3. At least 3 PDGA Euro Tour Events 2023 (European Open counts too) need to be played to be eligible for points standings in Open Divisions (no limit in Masters Divisions).
4. Players will collect points ONLY for the division that they play the tournament in.
5. Tour Championship will be invitational only based on qualification criteria.
6. Tour Championship will have at least 20000€ added cash to pro purse.
7. Top 3 finishers in all divisions will receive a PDGA Euro Tour medal.
8. Euro Tour divisions will be: MPO, FPO, MP40, FP40, MP50, FP50, MP55 and FP55.
CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
48MPO, 16FPO, 40Masters = 104 players invited + 28 wildcards.
1. Top 32MPO and from Euro Tour standings after 12 events (inc. European Open).
2. Top 16MP40, 4FP40, 8MP50, 2FP50, 8MP55 and 2FP55 from Euro Tour standings after 5events.
3. Top 8MPO and 4FPO from DGPT final points standings.
4. Top 8MPO and 4FPO European players (European nationality) from DGPT final points standings.
1. 4 wildcards for Spanish (local) players determined by host.
2. Up to 8 wildcards determined by PDGA Europe.
3. Up to 2 wildcards (each from different division) for players who played at least 1 Euro Tour event and are from PDGA affiliated country that has no representative qualified through the above criteria. 16 available max, as determined by PDGA Europe Tour Manager - players need to apply through firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Open divisions at least 15.000€ added cash guaranteed, Masters at least 5.000€ added cash Guaranteed.
2. Entry fee 250€ Open divisions, 150€ Masters divisions.
3. Standard single play format, three days/rounds tee times, 50% players paid in all divisions.