- 4 best tournaments out of 6 count towards final standings.
- Minimum of 3 tournaments have to be played to be eligible for final standings.
- MPO, FPO, MP40, MP50, MP60, FP40 divisions collect points. If a tournament does not open your division, play closest pro division opened (FPO for FP40, MPO<- MP40<-MP50<-MP60 for others) and compete against other players eligible for your division to collect points for final standings.
- Players playing in AM divisions do not collect any points.
- Players will collect points ONLY in the division, that they join the tournament, if other divisions are opened.
- Players can only collect points for ONE division in a single tournament.
- If a tournament does not open players division and so they play the closest opened as per above rule, they will be automatically scored for Euro Tour purposes in the highest age-protected division they are eligible for. If anyone wants to collect points for other division (MP50 player wants to collect points for MPO, because he plays in MPO in other tournaments for example), they can contact Tour Manger and this will be allowed.
- Masters can apply for a wild card to enter tournaments that only offer MPO/FPO divisions in case they wish to compete for Euro Tour final standings (i.e. play at least 3 Euro Tour events) and they do not have sufficient rating to register in regular registration stage for MPO/FPO and this fills up before registration is opened for them. To claim this wild card, write email to email@example.com. 6 wild cards will be reserverd for these players in each of the tournaments.
See tables below for points awarded at each Euro Tour event and the curves applied.
Tables = MPO top 49, MP40 top 20, Other divisions top 13 (FPO, MP50, MP60, FP40).
Ties earn the higher point place, ie 2 MPOs Tied 2nd earn 94 points each.
End of Season Points Tiebreakers
Where 2 or more players are tied for bonus cashing positions in the overall points standings then the tie(s) shall be broken by totaling the Euro Tour points earned by each player at events where they competed head to head. Any remaining ties shall be broken by comparing the players' actual scores during the same head to head competitions.
|Pro Open (MPO)||Pro Master (MP40)||All Other Divisions|