2023 PDGA Euro Tour rules
1. 7 best result from 12 events (inc. European Open) count towards points standings prior to Tour Championship in Open Divisions.
2. 3 best result from 5 events count towards points standings prior to Tour Championship in Masters Divisions.
3. At least 3 PDGA Euro Tour Events 2023 (European Open counts too) need to be played to be eligible for points standings in Open Divisions (no limit in Masters Divisions).
4. Players will collect points ONLY for the division that they play the tournament in.
5. Tour Championship will be invitational only based on qualification criteria.
6. Tour Championship will have at least 20000€ added cash to pro purse.
7. Top 3 finishers in all divisions will receive a PDGA Euro Tour medal.
8. Euro Tour divisions will be: MPO, FPO, MP40, FP40, MP50, FP50, MP55 and FP55.
9. Points winner recognition TBD for top 3 (prior to Tour Championship).
10. Floor ratings for registration:
780: FP40, MP50, FP50, MP55 and FP55.
11. Strictly non-smoking policy: 3.03G applies on all Euro Tour events as if they were Elite Series events: https://www.pdga.com/rules/competition-manual/303.
12. Elite Series dress code: 3.04D will apply on all PDGA Euro Tour events: https://www.pdga.com/rules/competition-manual/304.
13. Elite series groups 3.05G will apply on all PDGA Euro Tour events: https://www.pdga.com/rules/competition-manual/305.
Championship Qualification Criteria
48MPO, 16FPO, 40Masters = max 104 players invited + 12 wildcards.
1. Top 32MPO and 8FPO from Euro Tour standings after 12 events (inc. European Open).
1b. This will be extended by one European player for every USA player qualified, so we have 32 European MPO and 8 European FPO players granted an invitation from the Euro Tour standings.
2. Top 16MP40, 4FP40, 8MP50, 2FP50, 8MP55 and 2FP55 from Euro Tour standings after 5events.
3. Top 8MPO and 4FPO from DGPT final points standings.
4. Top 8MPO and 4FPO European players (European nationality) from DGPT final points standings.
1. 4 wildcards for Spanish (local) players determined by host.
2. Up to 8 wildcards determined by PDGA Europe.
3. Up to 2 wildcards (each from different division) for players who played at least 1 Euro Tour event and are from PDGA affiliated country that has no representative qualified through the above criteria. 16 available max, as determined by PDGA Europe Tour Manager - players need to apply through firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Open divisions at least 15.000€ added cash guaranteed, Masters at least 5.000€ added cash Guaranteed.
2. Entry fee 250€ Open divisions, 150€ Masters divisions.
3. Standard single play format, three days/rounds tee times, 50% players paid in all divisions.
See tables below for points awarded at each Euro Tour event and the curves applied.
Tables = MPO top 49, MP40 top 20, Other divisions top 13 (FPO, FP40, MP50, FP50, MP55, FP55).
Ties earn the higher point place, ie 2 MPOs Tied 2nd earn 94 points each.
End of Season Points Tiebreakers
Where 2 or more players are tied for bonus cashing positions in the overall points standings then the tie(s) shall be broken by totaling the Euro Tour points earned by each player at events where they competed head to head. Any remaining ties shall be broken by comparing the players' actual scores during the same head to head competitions.
|MPO||MP40, FPO||All Other Divisions|