Bad is getting worse, after Kokkedal Open, we are forced to cancel Petzen Open as well. Austria is under a lockdown that lasts until the end of May, with minimum of 4 days quarantine required for any incoming travel, which makes it impossible to run Euro Tour event with any kind of international participation. As we were not able to find any possible postponement dates, cancellation was the last but only option left. All players will be issued full refund in upcoming days, while locals will have a possibility to register for a C-tier event. All registered players were already sent an email with more information on this process. 

Right now, we are working on a rescue plan for the 2021 edition of PDGA Euro Tour. We are down to 5 events in Open divisions and only 3 events in Masters divisions. The minimum number of events we are looking at is 4 events right now, hence we would like to OPEN NEW BIDS for an additional Masters only tournament (with age protected visions MP40, MP50, MP60 and FP40).

The added event should reach at least B-tier standards (viz PDGA international program guide) and should be scheduled ideally for September, when we see the highest likelihood of the event taking place and not colliding with other big tournaments. The form for Euro Tour bids is here (please disregard the minimum requirements for standard ET events).

We are also looking into possibilities of adding one more event in Croatia in Petzen Open dates. The venue would be Spa Hills course - same location as 2018 EDGC was held at. It is 30 minutes car drive from Varaždin, so this would make it two back to back Euro Tour events in one country, in near proximity, for all players around Europe to come to.

On top of that, we are exploring the possibility for top European players to be able to travel to USA directly from these events as Croatia is NOT a part of Schengen area and after spending 14 days there for two Euro Tour events, players would be good to fly to USA even if current regulations are not lifted by June. We are now collecting all information to officially confirm this and we will keep you updated on whether we add this Croatian event to the PDGA Euro Tour list or not (depending also on further negotiations with partners, media teams etc). 

PS: PDGA Europe has also setup a discussion group on facebook where players who want to travel to USA Majors and Worlds can share their experience. Join the group here: When joining the group, you will be asked 3 questions about your intentions to go to USA for Majors this year that will help PDGA with the process of getting interested players to the country.