PDGA Euro Tour Bids
PDGA Europe is opening the bidding process for hosting the PDGA Euro Tour in 2022. You can download the application form here. Applications to host PDGA Euro Tour 2022 event will be accepted until August 15th, 2021 at email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking for high-tier tournaments to host 6-7 main Euro Tour events. For every tournament that would only offer the MPO/FPO divisions, we will be looking for a separate Masters only tournament so that the total number of events in all competing divisions is equal (presumably 1-2 separate Open/Masters events). Masters only tournaments will have lower requirements that will be determined later in cooperation with event hosts.
There are only very few special requirements for the Euro Tour events, but only the best tournaments will be picked to secure the highest possible quality European scene can offer. We are particularly looking for tournaments that can offer the best player experience and offer the highest added cash possible while maintaining top organisational level of the event.
we are looking for organisers who have:
- a championship level course in a perfect shape for the event, neatly trimmed and dressed with green circles, OB lines and other necessities three days ahead of the competition
- a Tournament Centre capable of hosting players meetings and ceremonies (hopefully available again in 2022) with high speed internet access and room for media staff
- organisational team of enough size to hold top tier event + volunteers to have spotters on holes, water stations and more
- commitment to work on the event all year long. Communication with our Tour Manager will be on very regular basis, including monthly teleconferences with all TDs of Euro Tour events
- willlingness to improve the event and push hard for players and audience comfort
- interest to explore the sponsorship oportunities and media partnerships and help grow the Tour
What will PDGA Europe do for you:
- You will get a royalty free non-exclusive, worldwide right to use the attendant PDGA marks, ie PDGA Euro Tour and PDGA Europe logos as well as PDGA Euro Tour title for your event
- PDGA Europe representative(s) will attend and assist you at your event
- PDGA Europe will coordinate international sponsorship development and media coverage of the Euro Tour series
- placement of the event information on pdgaeurotour.com including linkages to your website
- extensive free publicity for your event through pdga.com, PDGA social media and partners
- helping hand in your own search for sponsors, consultations, guidance from our Tour Manager
- inclusion in the highlight Tour in Europe
We would also like to encourage you, shall you have a question, concern, or if you are even remotely considering submitting the application, please, feel free to contact our Tour Manager, Matěj Verl at email@example.com with any inquiry. He will be happy to answer your questions.